At M&J , motoring safety is paramount – that’s why we cover SRS and ABS diagnostics and repairs using the latest state of the art scanning tool equipment combined with the most up-to-date knowledge possible
We also have complete on-board electrical control module diagnostic equipment for accurate reports and repairs.
For those looking for a little extra comfort, we also re-gas and service air conditioning systems to keep you cool on those boiling hot days.
M&J’s has been established for 39 years since 1980 servicing customers from all over Sydney. We are dedicated to delivering the highest quality of service, we have seen cars and their increases in technological change, just as we have with each new model and upgrades to their systems, we have adapted and possess all the modern equipment needed to service your car needs.
We are in a position to make your lives easier. When you bring you cars here, drop and run, as we are only 2 mins walk to transport, station and the shopping centre.
· The latest diagnostic equipment for diagnosing electrical malfunctions
· Engine and transmission fault finding and repairs
· Auto electrics (Starter motors, alternators, lights and vehicle comfort accessories)
· Auto electronics (Chassis and body electronic systems etc – ABS/DSC/ESP, airbag safety restraint systems)
· Battery sales and installations
· Air conditioning repairs, gassing, and servicing
· Interior climate control diagnostics and repairs
· 4WD accessory installations (Electric brake system, dual battery systems etc)
· Reversing cameras and sensor system installations
· All wiring repairs large and small
It’s an electronic breath testing device connected to a vehicle’s ignition system. The vehicle does not start unless the driver blows and passes a breath test.
Often an Interlock Device is required by law if you have been charged with a drink driving offence,
if that is the case just get in touch with us to get help.
· Professionally installed into your vehicle without damage
· Fully qualified specialist auto electricians
· User friendly and simple device to blow
· Best advise over the phone 24hours 7 days a week
· Get driving with minimal delay and fuss
· Easy to use and reliable
· Cheapest month service on the market
· Discreet design of the device